I finally finished the striped sweater I’d been working on off and on for a while now. I’m still not 100% thrilled with the neckline (so won’t be writing up the pattern), but it looks fine on. Someday, when it’s not August, I’ll take a modeled picture.
After I finished, it seemed just a hair on the plain side and I decided to dress it up a little with a graphic patch on the back. I toyed with some kind of monogram in a fun font or various geometric elements, but in the end, went with an ampersand.
I used a single repeat from the chart for this hat, and am perfectly happy with how it turned out.
I really haven’t been doing much in the way of knitting otherwise this summer. A scarf cast on here, a few inches on a sweater design that may never see the light of day there. But I can feel the weather start thinking about shifting and my will to knit is beginning to bubble up again from the depths of mid-summer apathy. I can’t wait.